Tuesday, September 25, 2012
L.O.V.E. – Let One Voice Emerge
“L.O.V.E – Let One Voice Emerge” is a non-partisan campaign to reach out to the largest group of non-voters in America — nearly 20 million unmarried women — and to support the important work of The Voter Participation Center and their partners. The Voter Participation Center’s mission on behalf of the Rising American Electorate (unmarried women, persons of color and young people) is to register and encourage these groups to the polls.
L.O.V.E. is performed by hit artists Fergie, Keke Palmer, Patti Austin, Siedah Garrett, Sheila E, Brenda Russell, Judith Hill, Lalah Hathaway, and Jenna Ushkowitz.
- Pledge to VOTE: The easiest thing you can do is take the pledge. Pledging commits you to and intention and builds the energy of action.
- Become a LEADER: Go beyond the “click” and lead others to vote mindfully. One out of every 15 people is a mindfulness practitioner in the US. Organize and facilitate a conversation circle, bring partners on board and recruit more leaders. Actions big and small add up. Together we CAN have an impact.
- Be a PARTNER: Your organization, institution or group is where communities come together. Leverage your networks to inspire, engage & transform how politics are done in America.
- REGISTER to Vote: Find out if you are registered properly and on time.
- DONATE to MindfulVOTES: Big impact calls for bold investment. We’re just getting started and we need your support to expand our reach and connect as many people as possible.